Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sickety sick

Bleh. 
I hate being sick. Especially when I have 2 days to get better before I go to a Supernatural convention (it's a TV show - check it out!).

The only good thing about being sick is that's really the only time I lose a decent amount of weight. 5lbs so far this week. Woah.

It all started with a migraine on Saturday evening, and since then I've gone downhill. Fuzzy head, stuffy nose, swollen glands, piercing ears, scratchy throat (I'm talking like the late Barry White here, not sexy on a woman lol) and I've lost all will to eat. The last time I ate was 5.15am yesterday (it's now 9am today) and that was just a little pot of Activia fat free yoghurt.

No one likes it when they're sick, but if we can lose a bit of weight do we let it slide? On the upside, I'm back in one-derland! WOOHOO! :D

Be healthy, loves.  <3

x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on ONEderland and I hope you are feeling better very soon. Tell me that Jensen Ackles is gonna be there?!?! OMG I am so jealous! Hope you have a lot of fun and take a lot of pictures so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jensen was at last week's con in Italy, but he's not confirmed for ours :( Jared was, but he had to leave during the con as Gen's family had an emergency so he cancelled on us (again). Understandable, family comes first!

    But a little flicker of hope is that Jensen decides he's having too much fun (as you can see if you search JiBcon on Tumblr... omg) and wants to continue it this weekend, I haven't heard he's gone home so fingers crossed!

    I'm feeling a little more human but dang, I could stay in bed for a week if I wasn't so bored! I didn't manage to get reserved seating but I'll try and get as close as possible, I'll do an off-topic post on here if I get any good ones, and if there's a visible difference in me on my photo ops I'll post side-by-sides.

    Eeeeeee I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sorry they canceled but I can understand. Family definitely comes first! Maybe he will surprise everyone and show up today!

      I hope you are having a blast!

      Delete