Tuesday 3 June 2014

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

... and they're like, "You're not Kelis."

Sigh.

So here's a recipe while I side-step that cringey attempt at humour. I made the best tasting milkshake/smoothie I've never had yesterday, and I want to share it with you!

This made about 3 glasses full (which I didn't realise at the time so I was rather stuffed afterwards! Will definitely reduce the numbers next time).

200g strawberries
50g white grapes
200ml 0.1% skimmed milk
20g banana flavoured protein powder (I use this one)
1tsp ground cinnamon
generous pinch of ground ginger

I'm serious, it was DELICIOUS. I think I found heaven in a milkshake. I'm actually glad it made so much because I savoured every. single. mouthful.


... my photography skills need work ;-)

Be healthy, loves.
<3

1 comment: